Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Bigfoot on Long Island


Was Bigfoot really spotted on Long Island?

The answer is no, no it was not. Patch contacted the alleged photographer directly and he told Patch his "personal experience" of the "sighting" and sent us a photo from a website.

The Bigfoot source, Glen Head resident Rocco Douso, told Patch he saw the "giant hairy creature" Saturday at 2:30 p.m. in Welwyn Preserve in Glen Cove. “I quickly took the picture and ran,” Douso told Patch. “I got freaked out.”

When asked whether the picture was taken from the internet, Douso claimed to have sent us the wrong photo. "I sent you the wrong picture as I was comparing my photo with another one," he said.

Patch does not find this person a credible source anymore and the picture will not be shared.

The original photo has been removed as Patch does not have permission from the original photographer.

Click here to read more.

Source: Patch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment