Saturday, June 4, 2016

Editorial - Conspiracy Theories


Conspiracy theories are abundant. Everywhere you turn, you can find a conspiracy theory on just about any subject. Alien conspiracy theories have my attention right now. I did some rummaging around the interstellar highway and saw a lot of intriguing theories.

So here are the top 6 theories:
  • Roswell
  • Area 51
  • Project Blue Book and the Majestic 12
  • The Reptilians
  • Ancient Astronauts
  • Esoteric Hitlerism
I just shake my head at the time and energy that is spent trying to prove any of these subjects are conspiracies. Now I’m not naive enough to think that our Government tells us everything. But to think that there are Reptilians among us is laughable.

So we have blood drinking, flesh eating, shape-shifting extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids whose objective is to enslave the human race? They’re supposedly our leaders, corporate executives, actors and singers. They caused the Holocaust, the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 and topper; the royal family is nothing more than reptiles with crowns.

STOP, you’re killing me here. Go back and read that paragraph again. How do people wrap their minds around that and run around saying its true? I could go on and on about each of the 5 other theories, but why? If you believe in these there’s nothing I’m going to say to change your mind.

Just know, if you buy into these theories, you should stop and take a look at yourself. How can you be so easily swayed into believing this? What has happened to critical thinking? I’m thinking that the online super highway has done away with it. After all, I hear people say all the time, ‘well, if it’s on the internet, it must be true’. NO, NO, NO!

Being on the internet does not make it true. You need to do a little research on your own. Check out the people who are making these claims. Who’s funding them and what do they get out it? This should be applied to anything out on the Net. I’m afraid this is the dumbing down of our society. People don’t think they have to question anything anymore. My attitude is to QUESTION EVERYTHING! You may not always get an answer, but at least you looked beyond what someone put in front of you.

DeeCee Salter

You can follow me on Twitter @thecryptoblast
or on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment