Monday, December 18, 2017

Reptilian Ambassador Loren Coleman will be on Coast to Coast AM tonight!


Are aliens living among us and hiding in cryptozoology museums? Some people think so. Loren Coleman is accused of being REPTILIAN. No joke. And he will be on Coast to Coast AM tonight!

From Loren Coleman's social media:
I’ll be on Coast to Coast AM, tonight, Monday night, which will technically be from 3 am to 5 am, Eastern Time, Tuesday morning, December 19, 2017. 
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/12/18
I will be talking about my two Mothman books, 2002’s Mothman and Other Curious Encounters, and 2017’s Mothman: Evil Incarnate.
Loren also stated:
Why does it only happen when I appear on Coast to Coast AM? I get emails like this: “Is everyone aware that Loren Coleman is a reptilian-human hybrid shapeshifter? I think it's terribly ironic that he's hiding out in a Cryptozoology Museum, and he's the best exhibit.”
Loren, just come out of the closet already admit it. Be proud of who you are. Green scales and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment