Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Black Bigfoot Seen Nov. 13 in Missouri!


Was it a black bear? The Sheriff's department thinks so.

By Sam Uptegrove from the CCHeadliner

Sam Uptegrove has been fascinated with the unexplained since childhood. He began actively investigating paranormal incidents in his late teens and has continued for more than four decades. Now retired and a cancer survivor, he has lived in the southwest Missouri Ozarks for over 30 years.

Shortly after 8 p.m. on Nov. 13, Wayne was northbound on Highway 13 not far north of Clinton when he had “the experience of a lifetime.”

In his words, “I was watching for deer to run across the road because I had to replace a front fender a few years ago from hitting one. But instead of a deer, a Bigfoot walked across no more than 50 feet in front of me. He was every bit of 7 feet tall, if not a little more, so he had a long enough stride to go from shoulder to shoulder in three or four steps at the most, with a distinct arm swing that almost looked exaggerated. He was intent on where he was headed and only glanced briefly in my direction.

“He was solid black all over with thick-looking hair about 4 inches long except for the face, where it was shorter and not as thick. His face reminded me of a caveman like I have seen in books, with that ridge running across his forehead like some apes have. But it still looked a whole lot more like a human than an ape.”

I interjected a question at this point and asked him if the creature’s head, when it turned to look at him, pivoted on the neck or it turned its head and shoulders, like someone with as stiff neck.

“Just its head,” he replied immediately, “exactly like a person would do. Several years ago I watched a show about Bigfoot on one of the cable channels that I had. It showed and old black and white film taken with a home movie camera years ago out in California somewhere, and when it turned its head it just looked like when you or I would. The shoulders did not turn at all.”

He was of course referring to the famous Patterson/Gimlin film, taken on Oct. 20, 1967, in northern California.

I have no reason whatsoever to doubt the integrity of this witness or his effort to describe his experience as honestly and accurately as possible.

In following up on this incident I contacted the Henry County Sheriff’s Department and the lady I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful. She stated that she was not aware of any Bigfoot sightings in Henry County at any time.

I do have sightings from there in my files, but none of them are recent.

She did state that there had been several black bears reported in the county relatively recently, which surprised me because I was unaware of any that far north in the state. She suggested that the witness had possibly seen a bear walking upright and mistook it for a Bigfoot. I find this highly unlikely considering the shuffling appearance of a bear walking bipedal, far different from the long smooth strides clearly observed by the witness.

Source: CCHeadliner

1 comment:

  1. i had one jump out in front of my pickup i trid to write it off as a deer , but it was not only 2 weeks ago

    ReplyDelete