Saturday, June 11, 2016

The saving faith of an abductee...



Is Christianity and the power of prayer a way to stop aliens from abducting you? Are they evil? Demons? Faith is a powerful thing...

From the book: "Encounters With the Strange and Unexplained" by Matt Hoyle.

"Most of my experiences with what I would call entities were in my childhood. A lot of my memories are similar to the typical abduction experience, like the one where I remember having a conversation with a very large praying mantis in my front garden. A lot of people reduce it to fallen angels and devils but the only logical explanation is that I was an alien abductee. I think this is more spiritually related than a lot of people think. The only documented way of stopping abductions is through prayer and Jesus Christ."

Guy Roswell, New Lexie

You can purchase the book: "Encounters With the Strange and Unexplained" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment