Friday, April 22, 2016

SIR NOFACE - A Documentary Movie by Chad Calek


Hey guys, this is DeeCee.  I don't usually make a personal post in the blog outside of my editorials but I'm making an exception in this case.  I can't tell you how excited I am about a new documentary coming out called "SIR NOFACE." I'm excited about this because for the first time ever a ghost may have been captured on film. More at the link.

The government of Australia contacted Craig Powell of West Sydney Paranormal Research (WSPR) with a request to conduct an unprecedented paranormal investigation on Cockatoo Island, a former convict prison.

WSPR was asked to determine if past claims of paranormal activity on the island could be discounted or substantiated.  To learn more, please watch this movie trailer.  I can't wait to see this documentary!

No comments:

Post a Comment