Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It was more animal than man...


A man by the name of "Tom" recounts his story of the southern sasquatch, The Fouke Monster.At first he was very brave to go chasing after the beast, but then it stopped and that's when he felt his fear. His own words after the jump.

From the book: "Encounters with the strange and unexplained" by Matt Hoyle.
"I was with three other men when I heard a noise. I leapt into a wooded area in search of what made it. Soon I hollered, 'Here it is!' I had seen the creature. Two of the other men were joking around, which made the creature run. I was after the man in the 'monkey suit'— I was tired of people making fun of my town. It ran from one Indian mound to the next with much heavier steps than mine. I began to rule out 'man' and think 'animal.' It stopped at the last Indian mound and I stood there while I felt a chill move slowly up my back all the way to my neck. Since then, I have a very different view of the Sasquatch. I receive letters from people who want me to find the Sasquatch behind their homes. All I can do is apologize and say I'm getting too old to chase the big fellow. Actually, I think I've become too afraid."

Tom
Fouke, Arkansas
 

 You can purchase the book: "Encounters with the strange and unexplained" here.




No comments:

Post a Comment